Hospitals and Health Systems
iHealth supports and integrates the most critical components of emerging healthcare requirements.
As hospitals and health systems make the switch to alternative payment models and new value-based care agreements such as DSRIP, Health Home, ACOs and PCMHs, they need proven solutions and trusted partners who support their goals.
Get the full payment that you’ve earned with revenue cycle performance from iHealth. Our comprehensive technologies and services, including medical billing, coding and credentialing cover the breadth of RCM.
From initial assessment and stratification through program management to tracking quality metrics and outcomes, iHealth’s comprehensive population health solution has the tools you need to succeed.
iHealth helps solve interoperability challenges and facilitates real-time collaboration by supporting a unified patient record and care coordination between medical providers, social services and patient families.
iHealth Innovations offers services and solutions for the following programs and initiatives:
- Rural Health Clinics (RHC)
- Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH)
- Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHC)
- Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS)
- Chronic Care Management (CCM)
- Transitions of Care Management (TOC)
- Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act of 2015 (MACRA)
- Quality Payment Program (QPP)
- Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS)
- Comprehensive Primary Care Plus (CPC+)
- Alternative Payment Model (APM)
- Meaningful Use (MU)
- Delivery System Reform Incentive Payment (DSRIP)
- Health Homes
“We truly believe that all care providers that intentionally and deliberately engage with the new payment and care delivery models, and create the right partnerships, will have more opportunity in the future than they have today.”