Revenue Cycle Management
Get the full payment that you’ve earned with revenue cycle management solutions from iHealth. Our comprehensive revenue cycle technologies cover the breadth of revenue cycle management (RCM), while the iHealth medical billing and coding team with Certified Coders allows your staff to focus on patients. With iHealth your practice will benefit from:
- Faster collections and improved cash flow
- Identification of gaps and revenue opportunities
- Cost savings on operations
- Full compliance with HIPAA and state regulations
iHealth is the only service organization that works on your revenue cycle 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
iHealth Services and Capabilities:
- iHealth has fully integrated care coordination, analytics, and population health functions
- Automated credentialing verification that enhances efficiency
- Timely charge entry, submittal of error-free claims and cash posting
- Accurate ICD-10 coding to increase revenue and decrease compliance-related risks
- Validation of superbills to prevent denials due to up-coding or down-coding
- Tracking of unpaid claims with prompt follow up on denied claims and re-submission
- Coding audits with recommendations for overlooked billing opportunities
- Follow up with payers on accounts receivable using phone, email and online
- Denial management identifies underpayments by payers at the individual claim level
- Insurance verification and patient eligibility details
- Inbound patient calls related to self-payment responsibilities
- Ability to work with multiple platforms
"Three-Point Checklist" for Physician Practices in preparation for ICD-10 changes:
Audit: Conduct an internal audit of all claims with unspecified ICD-10 codes to identify gaps or errors in physician documentation and coding. Check use of unspecified codes when documentation backs up a more detailed code. Also check EMR documentation templates and systems for ICD-10 code specificity and FY 2017 updates.
Educate: Take appropriate remediation efforts based on audit findings. Provide training and education for every step in the revenue cycle: from front desk intake to claims submission. Ensure the coding on each claim aligns with the clinical documentation.
Monitor: Build a process whereby any staff receiving a payer denial or claims rejection due to coding communicates direct feedback to providers and practice managers. Focus on aligning specific ICD-10 codes to clinical documentation.
Find out how iHealth can help you go beyond the typical RCM with our Revenue Cycle Performance.